Thursday 4 October 2012

Red Crepe Dress // Carnaby Street Vintage




In my previous post about Laura Dols, I said that it was the only vintage shop in Amsterdam (that I came across) worth a visit, but as it turns out I was lying. Big time. I neglected to mention Carnaby Street Vintage, where I picked up this 70's crepe dress. The colour was the first thing I spotted, a perfect shade somewhere between tomato and ruby red, then I fell for the tiered triangular shape with a cape back and delicate buttons, next I tried it on and it fit like a glove but the best bit; it was on the sale rail for just 25euros! On reflection I'm stumped as to why, but at the time I ummed and ahhed (where would I wear it?!), fortunately in the end I saw sense and snapped it up, I'm so glad I did. 



Love.x.Like

No comments:

Post a Comment